February 2, 2011

W got the first part. It is the cabled part for the hood. Then we got the hood part 2 and 3. It is supposed to start on Jan 31, 2011 Here we go....Yarn I wanted real wool but would not be able to afford it. It will take about 4600 - 4800 yards . So i choose Wool-Ease. in a cream. silly me thought i would dye this at some point. Right after the cabled part came out i casted on it wasn't going right so i frogged it. I since have frogged it more than 20 times. I finally have it cross my fingers. I have just about 1 done need another i don't remeber how many to get to the size of the repeats for the facing of the hood.
We have found out that there are a Scarf, Hat or Tam, Socks or Kilt Hose,  Mittens or Gauntlets

No comments:

Post a Comment